HOT SPOTS FOR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY
Beaches are becoming my favorite destinations for street shooting.
- Lot of people come there
- Full of hawkers, vendors and with colorful shops.
- A lot of different interesting faces
- A lot of ambient light to experiment with
And there are many more such reasons. The best thing however, is by the time I’m done shooting its usually late in the evening. So I take time to unwind over a cup of tea, a smoke, and some hot bajji’s.
CORN ON THE COB SELLER
He had one of those faces where I want to take my time to compose my shot. Some faces just deserve such attention. So I went up to ask him for a picture. He was a little hesitant but he did oblige.
Change is the only thing that’s constant. So for a change, I thought to process this one in color.
- I pushed the clarity and the shadow slider completely towards right, that’s pretty much the only thing that I did the raw pro processor
- Then I adjusted the high, mid and low tines in topaz clarity.
I shot the original at 1/1250sec, f/5.6, ISO500.
So, what do you think about the colour process? I would love to hear your say.