USE OF IMAGES
All images are Creative Commons, Non-Commercial
Feel free to use images from the site on your blog, websites, social netwoks for fun and the like, but you must
- Link to http://www.thereddotman.com
- Give credit to Irfan Hussain
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
A lot of people have doubts about this type of licensing. So lets see what is creative commons license all about.
With creative commons, you can
- Copy, share and distribute the image
- Create derivative work from the image
However you must follow these conditions
- Attribution: Attribution to Irfan Hussain and the red dot man should be made along with the image
- Non-Commercial: Under no circumstances can the images be used for commercial use
For commercial use of images, business, ads and ideas contact: email@example.com
EXAMPLES OF ACCEPTED CREATIVE COMMONS USAGE
- Online articles and discussions about street photography, black and white, HDR or digital art.
- People using an image as a desktop background/wallpaper of their computer.
LICENSE TO COPY RIGHT
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on the contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of the images is allowed only if expressly granted by the red dot man. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. Our fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution Size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
All licensing inquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAMPLE USE REQUIRING A LICENSE TO COPYRIGHT:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity
- A background image for a website about furniture
- License to create an individual print for use in a private home